Recapture the Moment

Recapture the Moment

Monday, August 23, 2010

youth is wasted

it's simple. The youth is wasted on the young as the wise Debbie once quoted from the ever wiser Mr F*** (Not the f word silly).

If only time machines were real and you could turn back time. I KNOW that later in life I will wish I didn't waste my time being such a hard-core academic and actually took more time off to dance because I will look back on a depressing job I will have (or not hopefully *prays to gods*) and wish I had taken a career in ballet or dancing or something taht made me HAPPY. But, I suppose my life has been so academic that I do actually sort of feel a happiness in being that way, because that's part of who i am.

So today, I decided to give a bit more consideration about the multiple paths I could take. To dance, not to dance or partly dance. That's a big hmmmmmm you're gonna hear from me. In an ideal world I'd dance forever. Never going to happen point blank not with the academic background I have. NEVER EVER sadly *weeps in corner*. Even after watching depressing videos about how soul-crushing and mentally blowing ballet can be (training incredibly long hours for a possibly unsuccessful career). Also, my physicality ain't going to get me far in the world of ballet. Sort of like the little hope a 5 foot person would have in wanting to be a high fashion model taking to Paris scene. Just zilch chance of it happening.

DAMN. Should've done more ballet when I was younger. SHould've done those 9 hour a week regimes so I could pack as much ballet into my life as I would possibly be allowed to. BUT I will not live a life of regret because that is indeed a very depressing one so I will be happy for what I have and if I don't dance, I will, in spirt, and in the park (HAHAHA). So If you drive past a park in ********* and you see a girl dancing and doing grand jetets and random ballet moves, you're probably looking at a strange and mentally impaired person, namely me.

Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment